The Technical Solution Architect will be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle from design to deployment; design, develop, test, analyze, and maintain software applications including integration with existing client systems. This individual will also provide documentation for solutions as required and work in a fluid team environment with other developers, analysts, project managers and client staff.
Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Technical Solution Architects will work directly with the Solution Architects, Consultants and Customer to deliver technical deliverables during the full lifecycle of a Dynamics 365 CRM implementation. This includes pre-sales, solution engineering, project estimation, business requirement analysis, functional design, technical design and on-going activities related to build and deployment phases of the project. This person will have a strong overall knowledge of both the functional and technical aspects of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Works closely with the solution architects and customers to ensure that all deadlines related to technical aspects of the Dynamics 365 CRM implementation are either met or exceeded.
- Developing customizations for pre-sales activities where applicable
- Support or execution of data migrations into a Dynamics 365 CRM environment.
- Work closely with the functional team to create requirements documents that will be used by developers for customizing Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Support developers as questions or issues arise.
- Communicate development guidelines to both internal and external development resources
- Promote development objects during build and test activities.
- Document customer environment specifications.
- Engage the project team and end-users to architect and develop Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM gap/fit solutions.
- Responsible for the design and development of custom application development, modifications or extensions to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation.
- Prepare system installations, configurations, customizations, design documentation, and user installation instructions
- Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations in Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed.
- Responsible for driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models.
- Implements reports per requirements documents and standards.
- May be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions with legacy systems;
- Provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
- Test modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to standards.
- Participates in system and acceptance testing.
- Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, MIS or related discipline; or equivalent experience and certification
- 7+ years of professional software/web development experience
- 7+ years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
- Microsoft certifications such as: MS Dynamics 365 CRM; MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD
- Proven expertise customizing Dynamics 365 CRM 2011, 2013 or 2015
- Experience modifying or creating new reports using SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
- Understanding of Dynamics 365 CRM data structures
- Experience integrating to and from Dynamics 365 CRM using Scribe and/or services
- Familiarity and/or experience with Dynamics 365 CRM Workflows
- Some functional knowledge of production and projects within Dynamics 365 CRM
- Knowledge of standard development techniques (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, Object Oriented Design, and Data Structures
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products desired
- Familiarity with Microsoft development tools a huge plus
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional business demeanor
- Customer-focused attitude and desire to interface directly with end-user clients
- Willingness to travel up to 20% if the need arises
- Valid Driver’s License
MCA Connect offers limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth in a stimulating, challenging, and performance-oriented work culture where you can share your ideas and make impactful daily contributions. Our employees are highly motivated and talented individuals dedicated to developing, marketing, and selling products designed to deliver value for mid-market and enterprise-size manufacturing, distribution, and energy companies. We are a leading consultancy firm specializing in designing and implementing enterprise software systems, specifically Microsoft Dynamics™ 365. We are the Microsoft partner of choice for industry leading Fortune 100 and 500 companies. If you are looking for a dynamic opportunity, MCA Connect may be the place for you!
Established in 2002, MCA Connect has grown into one of the largest US-based Microsoft Gold Certified Partners focused exclusively on delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions and services to mid-market and enterprise-size manufacturing, distribution, and energy companies. MCA Connect is headquartered in Denver, CO, has offices throughout the United States, and supports global implementations around the world.
Why work for MCA Connect?
- You can work with a world-class consulting organization that will help you take your experience to the next level.
- You will have the opportunity to lead and contribute to highly desirable and visible projects using the latest Microsoft technologies.
- You can work in an environment where teamwork is encouraged and where you have opportunities for personal growth and advancement.
- Our compensation plan offers one of the best bonus structures in the industry. Along with this we also offer a generous benefit package including 401K matching, medical/dental/disability, paid vacation and holidays and a generous travel policy.
- We only hire the best and brightest consultants and software developers.
- We take the time to train our consultants so that they understand the industries we serve and can deliver best practices, proven methodologies and ongoing industry expertise to our clients.
- We are a midsized company with great people, a proven sales and marketing process, and a history of steady growth and profitability.
- We have a strong management team who is fully supportive of work-life balance.
MCA Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer. MCA Connect promotes equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any other legally protected status.