Bring your hard work and curiosity to Triumvirate and build your career in the environmental services industry by joining us as a Material Handler.
Triumvirate Environmental is one of the largest environmental services firms in North America. Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and creativity.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Travel to customer facilities to collect waste containers containing hazardous materials
- Safe pick-up of all regulated medical waste and materials from client sites, also including lab plastics and pathological waste
- Use of Triumvirate's computerized waste tracking system
- Preparation of all necessary documentation for the pick-up and drop-off of waste
- Understand OSHA regulations and Triumvirate’s Health and Safety Practices
- Interact with coworkers in a team environment
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to work as a team player
- Eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices
- Successful completion of OSHA/DOT physical examination
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to travel between customer facilities
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements!
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!
- TONS of safety training with opportunities for external trainings and certifications!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans, discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).