PPSLRSWMO currently has an opening for a Brand Director. This is a full-time, benefited position at the St. Louis Headquarters in the Central West End.
POSITION TITLE: Marketing Director
STATUS: Full Time, Exempt – 40 hours per week
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Strategy and Communications
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS: Competitive salary based on experience, with a range of $75,000 to $85,000. Medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability insurance, paid parental leave, and retirement contribution and match opportunity
Responsible for conceiving and producing digital and physical content for Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri and related organizations that promote and strengthen brand trust, recognition, and identity. This position will create branding campaigns and creative assets that support the organization’s health care delivery and advocacy work including digital content, advertising assets, and marketing materials. A successful candidate has the ability to multi-task and turn around multiple projects in a timely and professional manner in an agency-like setting.
Requirements include proficiency in a variety of design programs and trends in the industry, including:
● Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
● Agency website
● Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media sites
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in mass communications, graphic design, or communications design and/or 5 years related experience in marketing, advertising, and/or graphic design. Flexibility and creativity, along with strategic planning and project management skills, are required for the position. This position works closely with senior management and with all other departments. Physical demands include sitting for extended periods of time at a computer, lifting up to 25 pounds, and excellent verbal and visual communication skills and phone skills. This position will work both onsite and remotely. This candidate should be comfortable working a Monday-Friday schedule with occasional evening and weekend duties as required by the department.
PRIMARY DUTIES PERFORMED
· Participate in strategic planning and content planning in the Marketing and Communications Department.
· Provide agency leadership in marketing and communications efforts.
· Lead organization’s brand compliance in all print and digital materials
· Graphic design and video production for fundraising and advertising campaigns
· Basic video editing skills
· Website Management
· Maintain and update internal direct marketing tool - PPTV
· Manage vendor relationships to ensure timely replenishment of print materials and other projects.
· Design social media campaigns
· Design and produce print collateral for the organization.
· Maintain a production calendar
· Coordinate with other departments on production of materials, ensuring consistency of the Planned Parenthood brand.
· Negotiate and coordinate with vendor around budgetary requirements.
· Support cross-departmental branding needs including special events and fundraising.
· Other duties as assigned.
RISK MANAGEMENT AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
Establishes and complies with Planned Parenthood organizational policies that:
● Ensure the provision of the highest quality and most professional service deliver to all Planned Parenthood clients
● Protects Planned Parenthood assets from liability
● Ensures the physical safety of Planned Parenthood clients, staff and volunteers
● Protects confidentiality of all Planned Parenthood clients, donors, Board and all areas of operation
● Follow HIPAA privacy and security guidelines
● Graphic design, writing/editing, inventory/detail management, content strategy
● A minimum of a bachelor’s in mass communications, graphic design, communications design and/or 5 years’ professional experience in marketing, advertising, and/or graphic design.
● Experience with advertising and social media is desired.
● Attention to detail and strong computer literacy skills.
● Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro), Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Google Docs.
● Working knowledge of HTML and CSS is preferred - proficient Mac user needed.
● Quick and tight creative writing, verbal and presentation skills.
● Bilingual skills are a plus, particularly Spanish, Serbo-Croatian or Vietnamese.
Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri does not discriminate on any basis such as culture, age, race, color, sex, marital status, gender identity, ethnic heritage, language, national origin, spiritual belief or tradition, sexual orientation, physical ability/characteristics, genetic information, number of pregnancies, socio-economic circumstances or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri acknowledges and owns our past and present, therefore we seek to look inward into how white supremacy continues to show up in our organization. We have a responsibility to create a place of equity and of inclusion and we commit to dismantling racism and moving the needle to a more equitable workplace at Planned Parenthood of the St. Louis Region and Southwest Missouri.
PPSLRSWMO is a tobacco-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.