As a Design Intern at Therma, you will support day-to-day marketing design including media campaigns, website design, content, and special projects. You’ll work within our brand guidelines to create designs that captivate our target market. You will drive key projects forward using fantastic project management and execution skills. You will leverage your passion for design to collaborate on innovative ideas that drive brand awareness, social media engagement, earned media, and website traffic.
This role reports to the Marketing Director and is based out of our United States headquarters located in San Francisco, CA (accepting remote applicants within the US).
Paid Internship • $17/hr for undergraduate students • $25/hr for graduate students
- Passionate graphic design student (undergraduate or graduate) enrolled in an accredited college/university program that is able to commit 20+ hours per week to an internship.
- Have a strong brand-centered portfolio that demonstrates your exceptional design, typography, photography, and solid conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong skillsets in the Adobe Suite as well as Canva, Figma, and (bonus) Webflow.
- Have a solid understanding of marketing channels and the production of marketing assets.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, you present ideas with clarity and confidence.
- Excited to learn new skills and are highly motivated, organized, and collaborative.
- Passionate about the intersection of restaurants, sustainability, and start-up culture.
- Demonstrate soft skills including creativity, empathy, adaptability, resourcefulness, openness to feedback, work ethic, and a general tendency to create and share positive vibes.