AuthenticID is solving the biggest business issue in the world today: Identity-driven Fraud.
Our dynamic, fast growth culture is mission-focused on stopping the bad guys to protect the good guys. Our efforts not only save our customers billions of dollars, but also impede the dehumanizing activities of organized crime, related to drug and human trafficking. What we do matters. It’s more than a job, it’s a movement on the frontlines of the digital transformation that impacts almost everybody in today’s world.
AuthenticID is growing and so is our marketing team. The Marketing Communications and PR manager position will amplify the company’s position as the #1 brand in the identity proofing and fraud detection industry. This role requires someone who is a born storyteller and writer, is an excellent communicator and can build strong media and industry relationships, and excels at cross-functional internal collaboration.
Top 3 key outcomes in the first year include:
- Brand Awareness– Develop a marketing communications program and build industry relationships to build brand awareness
- Content Creation– Spearhead content marketing projects - develop, build and deploy marketing pieces for sales enablement and brand awareness
- Performance Tracking – Build key performance indicators for reviewing and tracking the success of marketing communications programs
- Responsible for overseeing the tone and design of all outward communication from the company.
- Curate messaging and content to match buyer personas and buyer journey stages
- Develop materials including press releases, editorial articles, blog posts, and customer success stories
- Identify opportunities for speaking engagements, webinars, award nominations submissions, then coordinate and help develop submissions
- Interview clients and internal subject matter experts to build compelling case studies and blog articles
- Identify, develop and manage media relationships and industry analysts (e.g. Gartner) to drive marketing objectives
- Work with our internal teams to develop a deep understanding seller personas, product differentiators and industry verticals to create compelling content
- Manage editorial and influencer outreach programs
- Track and report analytics for communications programs and PR efforts
- Monitor and oversee Social Media posts and interactions
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends and news surrounding our industry
- 7-10+ years managing communications and public relations program
- Strong communications, PR, and social media experience
- Experience working with media outlets, influencers, external agencies, and industry analysts
- Deep understanding of content marketing.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Familiarity with SEO principles
- BA in Business, Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- B2B technology experience a plus
- Competitive salary, year-end bonus and option grants
- Flexible hours
- Generous time-off policy including 10 days of PTO, 2 recovery days every month, 5 sick days, 8 paid holidays and 2 floating days
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, and Life
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience taking a startup into scale mode, working directly with experienced founders and a diverse, fun-loving and hardworking team
LOCATION: Kirkland, WA
AuthenticID is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you're passionate about consumer identity privacy and a team player who wants to join a growing diverse and dynamic team, we look forward to hearing from you!