Manager - Visual Merchandising (Retail)
Tata CLiQ is the flagship digital commerce initiative of the Tata Group. It is a multi-category e-commerce platform, operating across categories such as Fashion, Footwear and Accessories, Electronics, and Luxury. It has a unique omnichannel marketplace model offering customers the convenience of quicker delivery (by shipping from store), easy pick-up and returns, across 1,200+ brands and 1,000 stores in 100+ Indian towns and cities. It is also India's definitive destination for exclusive Fashion and Electronics brands.
• We obsess over customer delight.
• We are out there to find an alternate way of doing e-commerce.
• We carry an attitude to develop a culture of learning and continuous improvement, both for people and processes.
• We believe in Uncomfortable Transparency.
• We will always be respectful, empathetic, and caring about the well-being of our teams.
• we encourage experiments and creativity in Technology.
• We develop and use technology to enhance day-to-day life and have a positive impact on customers.
• We encourage experiments and creativity in Technology.
We are committed to strengthening diversity, equity, and inclusion at the workplace through an enabling environment, supportive work-life policies for employees, and a culture that welcomes differences and creates a sense of belonging. We strive to create a work environment where all employees can develop and grow to achieve their full potential. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to maintaining respect and dignity for all”
In this role, you will create and execute the country’s retail design & merchandising strategy that enables an outstanding in-store customer experience, maximizes selling, and strengthens the brand identity.
• Define, design, and implement a creative visual merchandising strategy that focuses on education and in-store customer experience.
• Assist on design, sourcing and inventory management for permanent
• POS display and other merchandising materials that showcased the organization's a highly specialized product and brand identity.
• Create planograms and merchandising displays based on a deep understanding of shopping behavior, product launch plan, brand strategy and merchandising guidelines.
• Express brand voice and message with thoughtful, consistent visual cues across retail touchpoints amplifying the omnichannel experience Support marketing team on execution of events around building and key commercial periods.
• Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to coordinate the conception, production, delivery and installation of merchandising materials.
• Implement the merchandising solutions for make-up testers units, GWP and POS materials.
• Update key merchandising documents Managing merchandising budget Data driven approach to space allocation and regularly refreshing displays.
• Secure collaboration cross-functionally with Education, Category and Marketing teams to develop campaigns for stores Collaborate closely with category teams and other departments to develop the most efficient and impactful planograms that will be updated as per the defined visual merchandising calendar.
• Responsible for managing and overseeing POS budgets, production schedules, deliveries, and deadlines. Oversee the BTL budget for all in-store requirements.
8 years or more of proven work experience in the field of visual merchandising and in-store shopping experience.
Attention to detail with exceptional organizational skills a must. Plan detailed schedules and follow through.
Project management with problem-solving skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment and to multi-task.
Experience working in a cross-functional environment with many stakeholders. S
trong capabilities in communication and stakeholder engagement
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, spatial design, interior design, retail management, or a related field. Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or other visual design tools. Experience in Beauty retail preferred
The opportunities we have are perfect for highly motivated and talented candidates.
We are looking for candidates who have a strong passion for customers, a high level of comfort with uncomfortable transparency, and a keen sense of ownership and drive to deliver results.
So QUiQ - PiQ – CliQ before the opportunity is missed.
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 61 days ago
Similar Jobs from Partners
Tax Director- New York
Marcum Search LLC
11 hours ago
Quality Systems Supervisor - Second Shift
11 hours ago
Sr. CX Strategic Initiatives Manager
61 days ago
Operations Associate (1st & 2nd Shifts)
61 days ago
Los Angeles, California
61 days ago