• Work with business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, and other IT teams to define the vision, roadmaps, strategy for CRM Development based on customer and stakeholder needs, company goals and strategy, market trends and technology advancement
• Work closely with a nimble team of software engineers and enterprise architects to ensure the solutions meets our business needs using Agile methodologies in a fast paced environment.
• Identify appropriate resource needs; work with appropriate management to get resource commitments; make recommendations in sourcing strategy
• Ensure contractual documentation is in place, utilizing appropriate procurement processes
• Create and manage delivery schedule; track progress in completing project tasks. Ensure project schedules are as efficient as possible, utilizing critical path analysis where appropriate; and ensure project resources accurately charge time to appropriate tasks. Deliver on time for each commitment
• Manage scope utilize appropriate tools and processes to manage track requirements and conflicts; ensure appropriate change management processes tools are used to confirm alignment and approval
• Manage cost; provide level of effort and estimates, ensure financial forecast is created and maintained through the project to deliver within the prescribed variance
• Track and manage risk and issues; appropriately escalate to management and project stakeholders, manage obstacles, and mitigate impacts
• Prepare and present status reports on a regular basis to management and project stakeholders
• Coordinate with Security Architecture and Engineering functions regarding the selection and implementation of applicable controls.
• Plan for and work flexibly to deadlines
• Maintain a leadership expertise on current technology, trends, and best practices
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative business approaches, work with architects to come to an agreed approach, and lead development efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
• Ability to work collaboratively with or lead cross functional project teams with minimal supervision.
• Ability to act independently requiring minimal oversight, being highly productive, driving and promoting meaningful innovation in an agile environment
• Ability to drive consensus within a team and influence outcomes in significant technical decision making.
• Ability to understand high level technical designs and communicate approaches to business partners.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills to work with different business groups as well as IT partners (enterprise architects, vendors, etc.)
• Be able to work with teams with varying levels of technical backgrounds and experiences.
• Experience presenting to and influencing across an organization.
• Ability to effectively plan, organize and prioritize multiple streams of activity. Adapt well to changes.
• Ability to meet commitments, handle changing priorities and to use good judgment when working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with a high level of accuracy and efficiency.
• Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain relationships on an enterprise scale, to influence without direct authority
• Demonstrated critical thinking and negotiation skills.
• Extreme attention to detail and organization in all aspects of the project development.
• Open minded, willing to consider multiple options, sources, perspectives, and possible solutions. Careful assessment of the importance, relevance, and validity of all options.
• Inquisitive. Ask probing questions and research as a basis for making design decisions and judging quality; understand the true reason behind the request rather than just accepting an initial thought or proposed solution.
• Ability to negotiate and prioritize requests from multiple stakeholders to maximize the impact and value for engineering efforts
• Ability to make decisions quickly and independently; use of data driven processes for decision making.
• Proactive and willing to contribute ideas. Not afraid to ask questions.
• 5+ years of a development background in application development and or technical project management, especially in retail industry and web technology area (strongly preferred).
• Functional knowledge of the following Salesforce Clouds: Sales, Service, and Communities
• Strong experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment; Certified Scrum Master Certification is preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence and Microsoft Office products.
• Basic understanding of Organizational Change Management principals and ability to make recommendations for appropriate adoption of IT solutions.
• Understanding of basic project accounting principles.
• Experience in building and leading teams (developers, business analysts, quality assurance testers, project manager).
• Sound knowledge of the principles of product management.
• Strong analytical & strategic planning skills; ability to set clear objectives and priorities to drive execution.
• Experience in large scale applications – either public facing web applications or applications with large numbers of concurrent users.
• Experience with CRM applications
• Experience with on premises as well as cloud development
• Establish delivery goals and KPIs to measure against them.
• Setting quarterly and annual goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with department goals and vision.
• Organize workflow and ensuring that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
• Monitor employee productivity and providing constructive feedback and coaching.
• Manage overall team and individuals’ skillsets, performance and throughput through training plans, career development, and performance management.
• Ability to use collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
• Other duties or tasks as assigned by management
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
• Salesforce Certifications
• Certified Administrator Required