The Project Coordinator will be working closely with the Product Manager to carry out the product roadmap, come up with project plan, manage a team of product designers, developers and testers to delivery product features to the market.
- Co-define project objective, scope and project timeline
- Defining resource requirements and managing resource availability & allocation – both internal and third party.
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
- Identifying and mitigating potential risks.
- Communicate with various departments to keep everyone on board about any changes to the project plan
- Assign tasks to internal product teams and assist with schedule management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.