Develop and maintain HR data management processes.
Provide ad hoc data analysis reports.
Design and develop dashboard solutions for structural analysis reports.
Design and develop process automation to optimize HR processes.
Support an effective working environment by acting as an advisor and mediator between H&M stakeholder groups on data management.
Support HR Business initiatives by controlling the data management process.
Provide guidance, support implementation and ensure on going compliance with H&M processes and procedures, relevant legislation and regulations, and predefined agreements.
We believe that you have a good understanding of HR processes, organizational theory and change management and experience in handling and interpreting reports on these areas in order to communicate them in a clear way to stakeholders. To notice trends and work proactively with the data to provide ideas that could increase our collaboration, employee health, productivity will be key in this role.
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation and building the product “People and Workplace Insights”; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized.
Scientific degree relevant local qualification.
A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
Strong technical skills, dashboarding, ETL, design thinking.
Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI is preferred.
Good understanding of organizational theory and change management
Good judgement and decision making skills.
Excellent Communication skills
Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize a busy workload.
· Ability to apply subject matter expertise to support construction product strategy, including definition of relevant business, quality test and product KPIs
· Ability to support and explain deep subject matters
· Ability to solve complex functional problems needed in the Product development relating to the subject matter
· Ability to understand product development from ideation to release
· Ability to gather, analyze and understand customer and business needs and understand impact against product backlog and impact on team
· Ability to integrate qualitative and quantitate research, product analysis and customer insights into product requirements
· Ability to create business case and tie it to product value proposition based on identified market opportunity
· Ability to clearly express the connections between larger business goals and small backlog items for team members
· Ability to make quick decisions and support the Product Owners to make sure that they constantly prioritize right things
· Ability to ensure the quality of the delivery by setting acceptance criteria's and perform end user testing, always with focus on the customer experience.
· Ability to align the release from quality perspective to meet end users’ expectations to achieve operational excellence
· Other languages are considered an advantage