About Integral & JLL
We’re Integral, part of JLL. We’re a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
If you’re looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at Integral and JLL!
We are in need of a Site Based Plumber to support the technical requirements of a prestigious site located in Bristol
- Essentially the role is to operate with a focus on Maintenance Response and PPM works.
- Strong Paperwork skills are a requirement as well as a strong ability for Customer Service.
- Engineer will have responsibility to carry out Planned Maintenance and reactive breakdowns as required.
- Maintaining, servicing and repairing various types of Water systems as well as Drainage systems on site.
- The ideal candidate will have worked for a similar building services company.
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification.
- Comprehensive knowledge of most systems including Drainage.
- Previous experience of Water systems and safety around L8.
- Good interpersonal & communicating skills, flexible approach to work / Clients’ requirements. Good organisational skills and have a positive attitude.
- Logical thinker in fault finding situations
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working within a team environment. Able to contribute to group success whilst willingly following instructions of others.
- Able to work unsupervised & independently.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work requirements, willing to accept change
Knowledge, skills & experience:
- C&G:6035 Level 3 / NVQ Level3 Diploma in Plumbing studies.
- BPEC Water Supply (Water fittings) Regs:1999.
- MEWP. - IPAF 3a/3b
- IPAF 1b (Spider)
- Legionella / L8 Qualification
- Pass DBS Check
- Driving License
- Overtime x1.5 on weekday and x2 on weekends + day in lieu on bank holidays
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata into shifts for shift workers)
- Shifts- 5 in 7 shifts – to include one weekend every 5 weeks.
- Company funded health cash plan
- Ability to buy and sell holidays – buy 5 days & sell 2 days
- Life assurance
- Auto-enrolment company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Purchase an electric vehicle via salary sacrifice
- Employee discounts with various brands
- Learning and development programs, training and career opportunities.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where Integral and JLL can take you...
Apply today at careers.integral.co.uk