Earning Potential: $15.00/hr.
Dunn Tire is urgently hiring a Local Storage Shuttle Driver to transport tires between our local warehouse and local retail locations within the Greater Erie Area. We have an immediate openings for a licensed driver who posses a clean, valid PA State Drivers License and has a minimum of 3 years of driving experience. A CDL is not required for this position.
Bonus: Monthly Safe Driver Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company contribution
- Supplemental Benefits (Critical Illness & Accident insurance)
- Employee Discount Program
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays Off (New Year's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, 4th of July, Labor Day, Memorial Day)
- Delivering goods to our local customer base in the Greater Buffalo Area
- Providing professional and prompt customer service
- Distribute and collect the correct paperwork at each stop
- Loading and Unloading trucks
- Pulling tires to fill orders
- Drivers will be helping customers Unload and verify their orders are correct
- Misc. warehouse duties as requested
- Delivery Driver Candidates should be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Delivery Driver Candidates must be able to climb a ladder to 12 feet
- Delivery Driver Candidates must possess a clean valid NY State Drivers License
- Delivery Driver Candidates License will be subject to a Motor Vehicle Background Check
- 3 years of general driving experience
- Completing Misc. warehouse duties as assigned
- Good customer service skills
- A strong work ethic
Dunn Tire is a Buffalo, NY based tire retailer with 500 employees. Recently ranked by Tire Business as the 17th largest independent tire retailer in North America; we are also a Top 20 market share holder in the United States. Dunn Tire has 26 retail locations from Erie PA, to Syracuse NY. Locally owned and operated, Dunn Tire has been providing tire and automotive services since 1973.
*Dunn Tire, LLC participates in the Work Opportunity Tax Credit program.