This position allows for multi-tasking on many different projects; however, the primary focus is loading customer vehicles after a purchase. Other duties include stocking shelves and outside areas with product, unloading delivery trucks, retrieving carts from the parking lots, assisting customers with their questions, and maintaining a clean work environment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent customer service skills by consistently exceeding our customers' expectations of retail service.
- Provide excellent customer service by helping load items into a customer's vehicle.
- Obtain signature from customer for load-out ticket.
- Do “load outs” from the store to the customers vehicle.
- Maintain the look of products inside and outside by keeping products leveled off and full.
- Make sure products are priced.
- Ensure the parking lot, corral, and bull pen are cleaned and maintained.
- Restack or level off products when time permits.
- Use general office equipment.
- Operate handheld inventory device, forklift, pallet jack, ladder, and other retail equipment.
- Help drive company initiatives, such as Rural King’s Harvest Card Program, Customer C.A.R.E., RK Plus Protection Plan.
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with customers and co-workers (in-person and via electronic devices).
- Ability to move up to 20 pounds repetitively and 21-50 pounds intermittently.
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties.
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Ability to access and use the in-store computer, scanning system, and wireless handheld unit.