Our mission is to develop our people, nurture curiosity, and cultivate a culture of continuous learning. We will actively encourage engagement while supporting best-in-class leadership development, helping Andela inspire & retain the best. The role entails building a cohesive learning ecosystem to foster the growth of both our people and our company.
We are looking for a passionate person who cares deeply about impacting others in a substantial way with the opportunity to change the trajectory of their lives.
Role and Responsibilities
- Build the foundation for a best-in-the-world learning ecosystem and culture of continuous learning and growth, tailored to be effective both virtually and in person;
- Curate and create learning pathways and plans, identifying the best learning modality;
- Instructionally design and develop learning content with strategic assessment;
- Distill complex information into simple, easy-to-understand language and optimally communicate the vision and key concepts to key stakeholders and all employees;
- Handle the full lifecycle of learning events production from beginning to end
- Ideally 8+ years of exceptional experience in creating targeted learning solutions with measurable impact;
- Ability to build and implement assessments of current knowledge/skill levels and gaps; analyze, synthesize and communicate the results into action plans;
- Experience leading full lifecycle learning events production: planning, creation, communication, facilitation, metrics gathering and incorporation of feedback;
- LMS setup, integration, and ongoing LMS management including experience creating and curating content utilizing, and managing learning data to extrapolate meaningful insights;
- Strong Project Management and Process Management skills;
- Extensive English communications skills (written and spoken) driving measurable utilization and quality measures of business impact of learning offerings;
- Passionate about working with people from a diverse set of backgrounds and guiding them through their learning journeys.