About the role:
This role will work within cross functional teams to provide information security knowledge, expertise and testing focused on connected systems and hardware.
· Implement, configure and support various security hardware and software
· 5+ years working within information security in a technical capacity.
· 3+ years of implementing, configuring and supporting security tools.
· Able to automate tasks and script (e.g. Python & Powershell) at an intermediate level.
· Experience with Agile methodologies and team collaboration tools.
· Ability to participate in cross functional teams, including remote resources.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science with an Information Security focus.
· Information Security industry certification, e.g. CISSP, Security+, GIAC GSEC.