The role you’d play:
· Being the subject matter expert in digital development and agile delivery processes
· Use the technical expertise to deliver the right solutions and services for the company
· Ensure the platforms have the right level of availability, aligned to the requirements of the solution and the agreed budget.
· Responsible for delivering all the service and project related elements of the technology area you own.
· Provide the necessary quality assurance for the technical solutions
· Ensure the right technical governance is adopted and documentation is in place
· Provide the right level of technical mentoring and coaching to the team members Team management and Project Management
· Provide the right guidance and support to the respective team including prioritisation, resource plan, and PDRs etc.
· Identify issues that would stop you, and the team delivering to agreed budget and timescales
· Development of plan for your own area, understanding how to feeds into an overall project plan.
· Understand overall project methodology and how to work within a project environment.
· Vendor management and alignment skills when in project, and accountable for the performance of any third party.
· Identify, highlight and plan mitigation for risks in own area.
· Be the point of contact and represent teams, and departments interest in a project, focusing on reporting, and delivering the projects to realise the business benefits.
· Able to have challenging conversations, and constructs the message in a structured and clear way
· Use relevant techniques to influence and present views and thoughts in a persuasive and credible way Support and Service
· Actively participate in the Business change review, prioritisation & management process
· Understand the impact of the change (big or small) and being able to sign off the right solutions
· Contribute to the Release & Change management forums where is needed (CRB, TAB & CAB)
· Understand the company's customer centric service management framework
The must haves:
· Good communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
· Well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations within team.
· Committed to having a continuous improvement mind set that spans people, processes, technologies and own self.
· Able to deliver quality work and to commit to and meet deadlines. Technical Pentland Brands job description
· Collaborating with the Salesforce Product Manager to scope and estimate optimal solutions for Supporting the day to day management of the platform, working to document it thoroughly and fix bugs when needed.
· Act as the Salesforce specialist, helping customers make sense and correctly use the Salesforce platform (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud)
· Have extensive experience with integrating Salesforce into other backend systems – SAP ERP integration advantageous.
· Experienced in configuration and release management using changesets in Salesforce.com
· Monitor and debug running custom SFDC applications
· Provide technical leadership throughout project life cycle, giving guidance on use of technologies and best practices
· Understand how different technologies can work together to best service our user population, be able to find demonstrable value in what we do across our marketing technology estate.
· Experience with Agile delivery – with JIRA preferable
· Pro active in approach and keen to suggest new and innovative solutions.