The role you’d play:
• To provide insight into how we can provide the best technological solutions driving the most value for the wider organisation.
• To contribute to the development of ideas, processes and technical solutions that improve our offering. Solution and Project Delivery
• Understand overall project methodology and how to work within a project environment.
• Define and deliver project tasks within agreed timescales within budget.
• Be part of project teams and contribute to the planning and resourcing of project tasks where appropriate.
• Identify, highlight and plan mitigation for risks in own area.
Support and Service:
• Provide an excellent support to the business in the day to day running of the operational business systems.
• To support and maintain company's applications where relevant to a site or a location.
• Ensuring procedures related to identification, changes, testing, documentation, approval and communication of any modification to the system are followed.
• Performing and supervising the implementation of changes to the system, including those which have a multi brand and global impact. Including active and positive adherence to the company Its change control
• Identify technical solutions for problems, improvements and developments.
• To carry out system administration tasks as per documented procedures.
• Have the self starter mentality to learn new technology in line with overall architecture direction
• Provide technical mentoring and coaching to the analysts in the department
• To support other team members with regards to ad hoc department activities.
The must haves:
• Good communication skills, both oral and written, including ability to conduct formal and informal presentations and workshops with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
• Well organised and able to prioritise, communicate and manage expectations within team.
• Committed to having a continuous improvement mind set that spans people, processes, technologies and own self.
• Able to deliver quality work and to commit to and meet deadlines.
• Must have expert understanding of standard product functionality in Hybris, ability to guide developers in building technical solutions predominantly using Hybris standard functionality and keeping customizations to the minimum
• Experience in successfully designing, developing, testing (including unit test automation) and deploying (including deployment automation) of SAP Hybris & J2EE applications.
• API development, Microservices Architecture, Service Mesh Architecture, Contention Priority management
• Experienced in best practices and tools around CI CD
• Experience setting up Git repositories for projects, managing multiple projects’ workflows, and troubleshooting complex issues with Git
• Experience of project planning and project management methods – experience with Agile delivery – experience with JIRA preferable
• Good understanding of the business drivers for which their application is providing support
• Ability to design and configure processes in SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
• A good appreciation of the processes and issues in other application areas, especiall y where that area overlaps with their own. (e.g.: eCommerce, Salesforce Sales & Service, SAP) If this sounds like the perfect role, please apply and we’ll be in touch soon