Are you a people person? Do you find it rewarding to help build awesome teams and a positive culture? If so, Vagaro might be looking for you.
As a Recruiter, you will conduct our full-cycle recruitment efforts and collaborate with department managers to identify future hiring needs. This role will report directly to the Human Resources Director.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Identifying the potential candidates through various sources like Linkedin, Job Portals, networking, head hunting to fill the vacant positions.
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications.
- Conduct phone interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools to filter candidates within schedule.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing candidates, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Work directly with HR and hiring managers to determine recruitment requirements for new roles.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews cooperatively with hiring managers
- Extend offers to employment within company procedures.
- Salary Negotiations & Follow up with candidates until onboarding
- Joining Formalities – Documentation
- Keeping Track of Documents provided by candidates.
- MBA in Human Resource Management.
- 2-5 years’ proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
- Knowledge of general principles of recruiting
- Experience in candidates sourcing solutions and applicant tracking systems.
- Hands on experience with various selection processes
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
About the perks we offer:
- 5 days working
- Yearly performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Leave encashment.
- Maternity leaves
- Mediclaim for family
- Work from home
- Free snacks
- Cosy work area with swings and bean bags
- Library and gaming zones