We’re looking for a Project Manager to join our team!
Open and Honest. Customer-centric. Innovative. Passionate. Inclusive & Collaborative. Accountable.
What We Offer
- A collaborative, transparent, and engaging culture, working with awesome technology
- Competitive salary and performance-based variable compensation
- Flexible work options
- Employee Growth & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health Benefits Package
- Retirement Package
- Plenty of vacation and personal days
- Diversity and inclusion Program
- Employee Discounts
- Employee and Family Assistant Program
- Global Career Opportunities
- Vibrant social crew to organize team events, fundraising, and community initiatives
Konica Minolta is a Global Fortune 1000 Company that has contributed to the world of imaging technology for decades. No! We are no longer a camera company, but our lens technology has allowed us to succeed in the imaging industry. As we continue to grow and develop innovative software and solutions paired with award winning products, we look for highly engaged people to join our team. From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
- Managing project lifecycle in collaboration with Senior Project Managers, Project Sponsors and Subject Matter Experts
- Creates a detailed Work Breakdown Structure, identifying and sequencing activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Determines the resources (time, money, equipment etc.) required to complete the project
- Develops the schedule for project completion
- Reviews the project schedule with project stakeholders; revises the schedule as required
- In consultation with management, selects staff with required skillset for project activities
- Executes projects according to project plan
- Ensures the delivery of project scope as defined in the Statement of Work
- Develops/Revises artifacts to document project status
- Monitors project progress and makes necessary adjustments to ensure successful completion
- Establishes a communication plan to update stakeholders on project progress
- Reviews the quality of work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project objectives
- Monitors, documents and reviews project expenditures
- Project Portfolio Administration, including:
- Producing Project Reports
- Project Metrics
- Scheduling/Budget Variance
- Auditing and Reporting on Project Health
- Project Closure activities
- Providing support to the Senior Project Managers on large projects.
- Providing Project Portfolio administrative support to the Professional Services Leadership.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.