Overall Assignment Description:
• Provide support to HD’s IT Capabilities Requirements process (aka, requirements process) from initial engagement with HD end-users through to delivery of capabilities and into lifecycle administration (e.g., maintaining awareness of upgrades, emerging requirements, new technologies, issues, retirement plans, new capabilities on existing platforms, etc.)
• Establish and administer project plans that include, among other things, identification of dependencies, funding, milestones/governance status, acceptance criteria, user feedback, testing and delivery results
• Identify service provider and stakeholder relationships and maintain strong working relationships with each to ensure effective processing and oversight of HD IT requirements.
• Collaborate within and across organizational boundaries while complying with established operating procedures and policies, or where those do not exist, identify the need for improvement and seek guidance from Government leads.
• Maintain complete awareness of all aspects of projects/tasks assigned and serve as the primary source of information for all things related to those assignments even if the work is being performed by another group/entity internal or external to HDS.
• Monitor timelines, establish expectations and provide awareness when projects/tasks are deviating from expected course.
Skills and Experience:
• 5 years minimum experience with IT project management and requirements management processes.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration or other related technical discipline.
• Experience with Human Resource IT requirements / project management processes.
• Experience presenting projects to various constituents to communicate status, identify concerns, define dependencies, highlight risks and critical milestones, etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills • Work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities
• Possess excellent computer skills in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and data base experience.
• Demonstrated experience in supporting Government projects to include using automated tools such as Microsoft Project.
Allen Integrated Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.