Full Potential Solutions (FPS) is a performance-based outsourcing firm headquartered in Boston, MA, with operations in Kansas City, MO; Metro Manila, Philippines, and Chennai, India. We employ the best people, processes, and proprietary technology available to deliver multichannel solutions for our clients and provide fulfilling careers for our employees.
We invest in our people and put culture first because we believe that happy, fulfilled teams achieve great things! By putting people first, we drive breakthrough results. FPS offers a competitive suite of benefits for our employees, including a lucrative compensation program, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and the opportunity for high potential career growth with a fast-growing company. We are committed to creating a culture where our people can succeed and reach their full potential.
Our Core Values:
- Integrity - Do what’s right for everyone: clients, shareholders, partners, and colleagues. TEAM is more important than self to create an atmosphere of mutual respect.
- Excellence - Deliver exceptional client results, reward and recognize performance, and be in a relentless pursuit for improvement. Make your work and your goals personal.
- Accountability - Act like an owner. Take pride in your work.
- Grace - Respect and appreciate differences. Care for one another and embrace humility.
At FPS, we put our people first, because your success is our success. Our mission is simple: create a culture in which our employees thrive, because we believe that happy, motivated teams achieve groundbreaking results. We are building a Center of Excellence for one of the largest Gig economy companies on the planet, and need talented, motivated and hard-working individuals who will help transform the manner in which this company engages with their clients, partners and customers..
We believe if we live by our core values and pay our people a premium, we will maintain our incredible culture as we attract and retain the best people. FPS is not for everyone. Those with a desire to serve, to problem-solve and to contribute with a sense of urgency, quality and collaboration will find FPS a unique and inviting workplace. We have grown globally to over 4,300 employees in 4 years - creating a host of career opportunities for our people to thrive!
As an Inside Support Agent, you will be responsible in handling calls from customers who are complaining about safety and compliance issues, customers who were not picked up or dropped off in the wrong location or places that they feel unsafe, and/or the car is unhygienic. You will be receiving and handling calls from customers who are complaining about their drivers making sexual overture towards them, making them feel unsafe or even using racial slur or displayed bias. Callers may be inebriated, calling to report variety of concerns. We offer an earning potential of up to $22/hr for this role.
- You will be responsible for submitting the appropriate ticket regarding the nature of the call you have received
- Ask questions to interpret, analyze and anticipate the caller’s situation so as to resolve problems, provide information, direct them to emergency services, and submit the proper ticket
- Transferring all drivers over to the Driver support line in the event you receive a call from a driver needing assistance on anything other than a safety or lost item concern
- Perform additional duties such as immediately transferring the caller to a recorded line when they are seeking any additional support that is not a safety or lost item concern.
- Properly document all tickets so that they are resolved correctly.
- You will be the first or second contact after an emergency and will need to show empathy without direct apologies
- Display excellent communication and superior customer service skills and exhibit a high level of professionalism in all communications
- Ability to handle highly escalated callers
- High level of understanding in handling safety calls
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Very strong language and communication skills (written and verbal) and robust affinity to US culture/business/consumers
- Ability to talk and type at the same time
- Ability to type 25+ wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Availability to work a full time shift, and work at least 1 weekend day.
- Willing to work in Kansas City Site.
Skills and Abilities
- High proficiency in communicating across several platforms. Must be able to form connections using their voice or with written messages, with less emphasis placed on face-to-face communication. A pleasant phone voice is an advantage.
- Must exhibit supreme oral expression and remarkable presentation skills; Highly articulate and eloquent
- Highly adaptable to dealing with various customer types; exceedingly conversational and inherently engaging; quick-witted
- Oral comprehension. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have keen attention to details; superb planning, organizational and time-management skills
- Must be highly confident and effective in talking, dealing, presenting, selling, negotiating with various job levels – from assistants, managers, to business owners and executives across different industries
- Must have grit or a strong sense of passion and perseverance
- Self-motivated, resilient, and enthusiastic; Must have a personality and character that can prudently deal with rejection without letting it impact the ability to be successful and exceed own performance results
- Incentive and money-driven; gets the extra push and motivation through rewards, career enhancement, and skills improvement opportunities
- Highly confident; can speak through their confidence
- Superior web navigation and computer skills
- Ability to multitask; talk, type, not get distracted
- Highly independent and proactive; can work with minimal supervision and guidance