Servco is looking for a HR Business Systems Analyst to join our HR team! This position will be a power user of the Workday system and other HR cloud based systems; support leadership through synthesizing and reporting on data in a manner that provides usable information for decision making, benchmarking and continuous improvement in operations, budget management, and projects; and recommends process and systems efficiencies to improve operational fitness. This position will also integrate technology into existing and new business processes and determines appropriate data required to fulfil requests.
- Retrieves and synthesizes data from multiple systems to create useful information that supports decision making
- Evaluates HR processes with system dependencies for continuous improvement
- Supports department leaders and systems users to determine and document requirements for standalone and interdependent business processes
- Creates and maintains regular and ad hoc reports and dashboards
- Evaluates HR system releases and upgrades, and recommends/supports implementation strategies
- Partners closely with immediate manager to set the overall direction of the system. Serves as liaison between HR, HR system vendor, Payroll and IT
- 5+ years of broad-based experience in Human Resources with at least one year in HRIS administration and/or reporting
- Supports Australia operations and must be able to work on an Australia schedule/time zone
- Strong database management skills
- Excellent ability to translate data into information
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex ideas, concepts, and information to non-technical users of systems and/or the information derived from such systems
- Demonstrated ability to model data using database and spreadsheet programs
- Familiarity with HRIS at the table level and familiarity with one or more database report writing platforms preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate to various levels of staff including executives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Analytical thinker who is tech savvy and detail oriented
- Skilled at multi-tasking with the ability to adapt to changing business needs
At Servco, we’re committed to providing valuable mobility solutions to empower people through the freedom of movement and opportunity. From Australia to California, and of course, Hawaii, Team Servco is a collective of over 2,000 like-minded individuals guided by our four Core Values of Respect, Service, Teamwork, and Innovation. For over 100 years, we have been dedicated to superior service, to both our customers and team members. We look forward to helping you create Life:Moments that matter to you.
Visit www.servco.com/careers to apply online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace