Join Our Team
Looking for a new start? A great opportunity awaits with Pediatric Specialty Care!
Pediatric Specialty Care has an immediate housekeeping opening on days! Offering a Sign-on Bonus of $2,500.00!
We are currently seeking a housekeeper to maintain the cleaning efforts of general areas and assigned rooms of our pediatric residents. Our facility is similar to housekeeping in a hospital housekeeping position, so previous experience is helpful, but not required.
We are looking to fill an evening shift opening (open to discuss hours) with every other weekend as part of the rotation.
We are located in Bucks County at 90 Cafferty Drive, Point Pleasant PA 18950 on a beautiful, state-of-the art, 30 acre campus. There is no access to public transportation, so reliable transportation is required.
All candidates must be 21 years + as well as have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Pediatric Specialty Care’s vision is to the future, upholding to the highest quality of care and knowing that the children we serve are an extension of his or her family. Taking a holistic approach for treatment is essential in providing the most comprehensive care. Pediatric Specialty Care is committed to the future development of unique programs to meet the needs of this ever-changing population of medically fragile children.
401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Enjoy a fun and diverse work environment, Free On-Site Parking, Free Uniforms, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Strong leadership
Day-to-Day tasks for Housekeeping include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain resident rooms by cleaning restroom, walls, baseboards, doors, ceilings, mirrors, dusting, washing windows, removing trash, etc.
- Maintain facility appearance by dusting and cleaning furniture and fixtures, walls, baseboards, doors, ceilings, stairwells, mirrors, removing trash, washing windows in main lobby, office, staff and resident lounges, beauty shop, resident dining rooms, housekeeping storage rooms, public restroom and hallways, etc.
- Move furniture in order to dry and wet mop floors; use wet floor signs to mark wet floors
- Dust and clean all furniture and fixtures, except smoke detectors, in the following areas: resident room, isolation rooms, nursing stations, day rooms, and shower rooms, using various cleaners, disinfectant chemicals
- Terminal cleaning of resident room upon transfer, discharge, or death
- Clean the clean and soiled utility rooms
- Shine chrome doorplate and handles at least weekly or as needed
- Fill out maintenance request slips and turns them into supervisor
- Clean and polish elevator as needed
- Perform emergency housekeeping where accidents occur
- Restock and maintain a clear stockroom and housekeeping cart
Base wages increase with experience!
Base salary starting at
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 21 years or older
- Position related experience preferred but not required
- Ability to perform assigned tasks to a high degree of excellence, and cleanliness required
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 (fifty) pounds to a minimum height of 4 (four) feet and be able to push, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 2 (two) feet
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of this facility, which include a medical and physical examination
- Respect for residents' privacy and rights for respect and dignity necessary
Pediatric Specialty Care expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or religious exemption from vaccination.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.