Emerald Coast Hospice, part of the Kindred at Home family of hospice, home health, palliative, and community care providers, focuses on clinical excellence with compassion and dignity. Our company culture centers around humility, servant leadership, empathy, and innovation while we serve as a leader in the home care industry. Our people and our patient care allow us to make a difference when life matters most. We are passionate about what we do because our care matters.
We’re looking for a Hospice Care Consultant to join our team.
You will report directly to the AVP of Business Development, you will be the face of the company in your local market. You’ll be part of the sales team that promotes our hospice services to the local healthcare community and develops key business relationships.
- You’ll be in the community everyday educating people and developing relationships with healthcare professionals
- You’ll be making phone calls and conducting presentations to your potential referral sources
- You’ll be creating strategic marketing plans that will help you meet and exceed all your goals
- You’ll be working side-by-side with your clinical and operational team to promote our hospice services and solidify the highest quality patient care
- 2+ years of sales or business development experience in the healthcare industry
- A proven track record of being a top performer
- Compassionate, kind and empathetic to your patients and their families
- Known and respected within your community
- A college graduate with a Bachelor Degree focused in Marketing or Business, preferred
This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health Insurance, 401k Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, PTO
- Opportunity to Participate In a Fleet Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Professional Growth and Development Opportunities
- This is a safety-sensitive position
- Employee must meet minimum requirements to be eligible for benefits
- Where applicable, employee must meet state specific requirements
- We are proud to be an EEO employer
- We maintain a drug-free workplace
Emerald Coast Hospice