Giftify is a proud FinTech/MarkTech scale-up leader in turn-key Gift Card solutions for Shopping Centres across Europe.
Through our Gift Card products, our passion is to bring efficient and innovative solutions to allow Shopping Centres and Retail Parks to raise and revolutionize their marketing strategy "one gift card at at time".
Giftify is looking for a Head of Implementation to join our implementation wonder-team to lead them and help them keep up with our constant growth and evolutions.
As our new Head of Implementation you will also work collaboratively with other directors and their teams of highly skilled Account Managers, Support Officers and Business Developers.
In this position you'll be responsible of managing a team of 3+ multilingual Implementation Managers and you'll provide them guidance as needed throughout the implementation of every new client and the implementation of new projects for existing clients.
You will be in the driving seat to manage customer engagement and expectations to ensure all project deliverables and milestones are met and guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Lead, manage and guide a team of 3+ multilingual Implementation Managers.
- Organize the teams' scaling.
- Review your team's Internal Guidelines and Scope of Work to guarantee client satisfaction and utmost team efficiency.
- Coaching PMs to develop all necessary hard/soft skills.
- Synchronize, prioritize and plan deliverables based on existing and incoming projects.
- Review client requirements and coordinate deliverables with the team.
- Overview relationship with key project-related partners.
- Ensure Giftify's Internal SLAs are met / improved.
- Participate to process improvements alongside the Product Team and provide client feedback from PMs to help improve products.
- Closely collaborate with Head of Account Management to continually develop existing accounts.
- Closely collaborate with Head of BusDev to organize incoming projects and organize stock levels accordingly.
- When necessary, help your PMs with end-to-end Project Implementations.
- Generate detailed Implementation Reports to share with CEO and Product Department
- Liaise with members of all levels within the organization (Finance, Account Management, Support and Operations, Business Development, Product) to ensure smooth client transitions.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 3+ years of confirmed experience in Implementation/Project Management with significant team management experience. (Previous experience in a FinTech is preferred but not required).
- Proven experience helping develop growth strategies with achievable KPIs for your previous organizations.
- Proven experience helping improve internal processes and SLAs
- Strong decision-making skills and a "can-do" mindset.
- Meticulousness. Great attention to detail.
- Flawless written and oral communication in both English and French. Knowledge of any other European language is considered an asset but is not mandatory (Current client base: CZ, SK, ES, IT, PT, NL, DE, FI, HU, PL, RO).
- You are curious, ambitious and born team-leader - yet you can easily delegate and distribute authority and tasks to ensure maximum team productivity.
- You have excellent interpersonal communication skills and thrive in contact with clients, partners and colleagues.
- Diplomat with great de-escalation skills.
- You have solid organizational skills, and you work well under pressure.
- You have an analytical mindset that allows you to break down complex projects into actionable tasks and milestones.
- You are ready to take on a new challenge
What we Offer
- A competitive salary
- Extensive on-the-job coaching and training with clear areas of responsibility
- A flexible but fast-paced work environment with the possibility to work remotely from home at later stages
- If you love working from the office, ours is located in the heart of Brussels, only two steps away from Central Station We are on the 7th floor and have the most amazing rooftop with the best view of Brussels
- A group health insurance (DKV) and a hotline available for both you and your family for free consultations with a mental health specialist
- Language Courses for any level in French, English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish...
- Access to the Loyaltek Academy: group courses around well-being at work, business development, account management, marketing... and much more to come
- Meal vouchers
- Tons of get-togethers: team building, monthly after-work parties...
- Career development and growth opportunities: Internal mobility is the best mobility
About Loyaltek Group
At the Loyaltek Group, we're dedicated to helping people benefit from a better financial system. Whether you work with our acquiring and issuing specialist Paynovate, use LoyalPay as your payment solution partner, run gift card campaigns with Giftify, or choose Fintronik for corporate cards and payment processing, the Loyaltek Group is here to process your money the best way possible: easily, efficiently, securely.