Our product innovation hinges on rapid application of the latest scientific developments at scale. Alongside traditional private funding, Capture6 is applying for foundational and federal funds to execute a broad range of research. We are seeking an experienced grants coordinator and writer to achieve this. The ideal candidate has contributed to successful grant applications, managed timelines and partnerships, and has broader science communication experience.
What You Will Do
Work closely with our Director of Research to set priorities
Identify key grant requirements and help ensure we meet those requirements on our submission timelines
Help with all aspects of grants including technical writing, budgets and establishing partnerships
Help determine future research programs and integration with product development
What You Will Bring
- 4+ years of scientific writing and research experience, recent PhD graduate preferred, in a climate/environmental field
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and deliver multiple concurrent projects
- Comfortable with ambiguity and have a bias towards over-communicating
- Ability to discuss technical subjects with a broad audience
- Ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communicator able to articulate complex issues in clear, persuasive language
- Proven track record of collaborative work across various teams, stakeholders, and external partners
- Self-motivated and flexible with communicating with colleagues in various time zones
- Passionate about tackling the climate crisis
We are aware this job description may not capture all the dimensions we are seeking in the right candidate. You may also bring valuable skills and knowledge we haven't thought of. If you think you’re a great fit for this role, please apply and tell us why in your cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.
Climate change disproportionately impacts underrepresented communities, and we believe a diverse and inclusive team is needed to meet this major global crisis head on. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply. No employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, age, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.