Job Description of GM Sales â Construction Equipment
Engineering Graduate with about 15 20 years of experience in sales in Tractor or Commercial Vehicle Industry out of which min 2 years experience should be in a position equivalent to Regional Head position. Post Graduate or Diploma in Management would be an added advantage
Age 40 45 Years
1. Planning & managing the Business for all sales operations.
2. Managing Profitability of sales operations.
3. Drive CSI, ESI & SSI in the Zones.
4. Understand the economic environment, business scenario, competitor strategies and set clear goals and priorities for the Zones.
5. Understand customer expectations (implicit and explicit) and track the trends in consumer buying behavior in the Zones.
6. Identify the Measures of Performance (MOP KRAs) covering all aspect of business and proactively drive specific initiatives to achieve the targets.
7. Design specific promotion schemes targeted at States, AO, dealers and customers.
8. The selection of new dealerships and provide recommendations for Dealer resignation and termination.
9. Plan and achieve volumes, spares and other business.
10. Drive implementation of various systems, projects, initiatives as per organizational requirements for sustained business growth.
11. To provide regular feedback to Product Brand Management, Product Development, Customer Care on customer care dealers perceptions on launched products regarding product performance, pricing, promotions etc.
12. Enhance quality of services at the dealership by ensuring availability of necessary infrastructure and appropriate systems.
13. Achieve superior performance by managing the budget in the most optimal way.
14. Manage Billing and Receivable control and implement Credit Management policies as per the guidelines.
15. Enable and coach the dealer to profitably achieve business objectives.
16. Periodically review subordinates performance and implement actions to meet their Development needs.
17. Role will involve very extensive traveling.
18. Zonal Sales Managers will report to this role.