Excellent opportunity to join us here at Phantom. We are looking for 2 x Full-Stack Developers with excellent best-practices knowledge to join our team in London.
Who we are
Phantom is a digitally-led creative agency, headquartered in London, where two things are valued above all else: curiosity and craft.
- Knowledge of React and associated libraries and frameworks (e.g. Redux, Apollo, Next.JS).
- A great portfolio of past creative work.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 and modern CSS-in-JS solutions like Styled Components.
- Highly proficient working with Git and Pull Requests etc.
- Modern CI/CD techniques. (GitHub Actions)
- Knowledge of documentation skills including creating meaningful technical design documents.
- Minimum of 4 years of development experience and genuine passion for technology.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant programming languages and methodologies.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A showstopper website/portfolio.
- Contributions to open-source projects.
- 3D Experience (WebGL, Three.JS, Blender)
- Experience with using Adobe Creative Suite/Sketch
- It never hurts to speak another language.
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Google Docs.
- Designing/writing automated tests.
Inclusivity at Phantom
We are an equal opportunity employer and believe our environment, ideas and work can only be it’s best if our team is representative of all the incredible diversity of thought that exists in the world around us.
All Phantoms are welcomed to our team without regard to ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
One last note
Credentials are one thing, but talent is another. If you feel this role for you without meeting every requirement listed, we’d still love to hear from you.