#LI-RF1 #mid-senior #LI-remote
About The Role:
OLIVER is hiring a Front-End Developer. Come join a diverse team of professionals and bring your development skills with you! We are open to people working remotely in any of the above states: NY, NY, CT, IL, TX, FL, MASS or Ontario.
What will you be doing:
This role will be part of a growing development team within our agency working on new site builds as well as updates and maintenance to existing sites. The qualified candidate will be working among several different platforms, Adobe AEM being the most prominent. This role will work closely with Creative and BE development team to execute on industry leading web applications and experiences.
What you need to be great in this role:
- Knowledge and experience of Angular (1-4)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS, SASS, CSS3 animations and SVG, 4 years of professional work experience
- Experience working in AEM
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience building responsive, CMS powered sites
- Cross browser / device testing
- Cares about writing clean, semantic markup
- Basic understanding of how to build accessible sites, apps and components
- Build highly interactive, engaging digital experiences for our clients
- Faithfully translate designs into fully semantic and interactive front-end
- Work with backend developers to define APIs, collaborate on CMS integration and integrate front-end ops into wider DevOps
- Maintain high standards of code quality, documentation, standards and security
- Succinctly communicate complex problems and proposed solutions
- Collaborate and communicate across teams, including design, experience planning, production, account management.
Bonus Skills / Experience:
- On-site SEO knowledge
- Experience of Agile methodologies