Responsible for providing an exceptional Financial Center customer experience by handling every customer need from service to sales with passion and enthusiasm. Provide customers with a one stop experience regarding their financial needs, by focusing on customer-centric conversations to deepen relationships and become their trusted advisor. Oversee the daily operational activities of the financial center, coach employees toward achievement of team and individual goals, and ensure sound compliance and risk measures are maintained.
- Support all aspects of the Financial Center, including individual and team performance, and compliance. Assist the Financial Center Manager in building a high performing team through employee selection, onboarding, coaching and performance management.
- Drive proactive sales conversations through internal and outbound interactions including outbound calling, inbound contact center calls, appointment setting, and effective lobby engagement.
- Manage risk by ensuring the FC team is in compliance with applicable regulations and Fulton policy and procedure, while demonstrating sound judgment within established limits.
- Utilize the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system and other resources to foster relationship building conversations with customers and ensure a consistent approach to new customer onboarding and expanding existing relationships. Resolve complex or escalated customer inquiries.
- Provide ongoing support to customers regarding products and services and account maintenance requests. Process teller transactions and assist with operational activities as needed. Maintain flexibility between performing the various aspects of the role.
- Participate in off-site networking and community events.
- Leverage practical knowledge and understanding of digital solutions and technology to support customers and solve problems.
High School Diploma or equivalent. (Required)
Associate Degree or the equivalent experience. Specialty: business or other related. (Preferred)
2 or more years related business or sales experience. (Required)
1 or more years supervisor or team leader. (Preferred)
Fulton Bank (“Fulton”) is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons. Fulton will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles, and ensure that all other personnel actions are administered, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, gender, gender identity, age, genetic information, marital status, disability, covered veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
This position may require incumbent to be registered in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry. Incumbents who are required to register will be notified in writing.