We are looking for a Electrical Engineering Shift Leader for our Integral Business Line.
About Integral & JLL
We’re Integral, part of JLL. We’re a Facilities and Maintenance firm based across the UK. We work with organisations in Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric works with engineers nationwide to deliver engineering excellence for our clients. The Integral family are the largest mobile hard services provider in the UK.
If you’re looking to step up your career, Integral and JLL are the perfect professional home. At Integral and JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing facilities and maintenance initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at Integral and JLL!
Role Title: Electrical Engineering Shift Leader
Shift Pattern: 24/7 Continental Shift pattern (7am-7pm and 7pm-7am) 4 on 4 off
Location: Central London
To provide supervision and leadership whilst carrying out planned preventative maintenance, reactive works to building plant, equipment and systems in accordance with agreed service levels, and response to site engineering emergencies.
Undertake minor installation works, repairs to building fabric, and handyman duties.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that routine maintenance is carried out to all building plant, equipment and systems to meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements.
- Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as needed.
- Support the contract requirements as High Voltage and Low Voltage Authorised person providing switching schedules, planned and reactive support to all electrical systems.
- Issue and ensure appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
- Provide single point of contact out of hours and make informed decisions regarding remedial activities and escalation procedures.
- Ensure that Cooling Systems and domestic water systems are maintained to comply with the requirements of the L8 standard.
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out maintenance of the above plant.
- Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept in the form of task sheets – hard copy or electronically as required.
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and adhered to for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
- Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- To develop a good working relationship with all members of Integral and client’s staff.
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required.
- Ensure a professional image of Integral UK is presented to clients and visitors and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
- Provide shift cover for opposite shift members during periods of absence.
- Attend and support annual building shutdowns when required.
- All other duties reasonably associated with this role
- Overtime x1.5
- Standby rate is £15 per day and £50 on bank holidays
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (20 pro rata into shifts for shift workers)
- Company funded health cash plan
- Ability to buy and sell holidays – buy 5 days & sell 2 days
- Life assurance
- Auto-enrolment company pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Purchase an electric vehicle via salary sacrifice
- Employee discounts with various brands
- Learning and development programs, training and career opportunities.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where Integral and JLL can take you...
Apply today at careers.integral.co.uk