at Accenture Federal Services
Multiple Locations & Remote
Accenture Federal Services delivers a range of innovative, tech-enabled services for the U.S. Federal Government to address the complex, sensitive challenges of national security and intelligence missions.
Refer a qualified candidate and earn up to $10K. Learn more here >
- Join a rapidly growing Elasticsearch practice at Accenture Federal Services (AFS), utilizing Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana/Beats (The Elastic Stack) technology to support important commercial and federal missions. AFS will provide Elasticsearch training and certification support to motivated candidates.
- Support various customers with large enterprise deployments of Elasticsearch. Provide troubleshooting support as needed for Elastic deployments at the systems or software level.
- Configure, maintain, and troubleshoot Elastic environments at AFS sites and customer sites on cloud (AWS) and on-premise instances. Facilitate integration with customer data sources and applications.
- 2+ years of working with and understanding software design as it relates to Elasticsearch deployments or distributed computing / system architecture.
- 1+ years of experience with data indexing concepts.
- 8570-compliant IAT-II or IAT-III security certification (Security+, CISSP, etc).
- 2+ years of systems engineering/administration experience with Elastic Stack clusters in elastic scaling cloud environments or on-premise implementations.
- 2+ years of experience with Elastic Stack cluster architecture, design and deployment.
- 2+ years of experience using an automation/orchestration solution such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.
- Willingness to become an Elastic Stack expert and earn the Elastic Certified Engineer certification.
- Experience with Elasticsearch Painless scripting language.
- Experience as a Linux Engineer/Administrator.
- Proven experience upgrading the Elastic Stack from one major version to another.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Able to engage with users in a professional manner and present technical concepts plainly to semi-technical customers.
- Ability to work in a matrixed team environment and support multiple different efforts as needed.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Candidates located in the National Capital Region are preferred
- Must be eligible for a US security clearance up to TS/SCI
- Active TS/SCI preferred
US Citizenship required.