About The Role:
Pagoda’s Security team is looking for a Director of Security Operations to be responsible for operationalizing security policy, building and maintaining a security incident and threat management team, and establishing a vulnerability management capability program. The Director of Security Operations will also work closely and manage vendors who are assisting in the security program buildout.
Reporting to Pagoda’s Chief Information Security Officer you will work together in driving the agenda to ensure security operations are embedded into technology, development, and operations across Pagoda globally.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Lead the implementation of security operations related initiatives
- Operate as a key subject matter expert for Security Operations including security incident response and cyber threat intelligence
- Act as the final escalation for security incidents
- Own the security vulnerability remediation process
- Establish and maintain partnerships across Pagoda, external vendors and partners
- Educate and advise business and technical leaders on the development, delivery and management of security solutions
- Act as security training partner to the business
- Preparing metric reports and dashboards for Security Operations
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent professional experience
- Experience in managing information security operations or incident response activities within a highly complex organization with a remote workforce and multiple stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of Threat, Vulnerability and Risk management requirements of a growing diverse organization
- Understanding of regulation relevant to incident response, network monitoring, investigations and handling of illegal materials
- Ability to evaluate, raise awareness of and articulate risks
- Experience working in a SaaS cloud environment (notably AWS, GSuite)
- Experience of working across global teams and time zones, cultures and languages
We'd Love If You Have:
- Familiarity with blockchain technologies
- Experience working at a startup or other fast growing organizations
Here’s What Our Interview Process Looks Like:
Depending on calendar availability, from the first stage to the final stage, we do our best to keep the entire process to under three weeks. Our interviews take place via Zoom and typically consists of the following stages:
- Internal Recruiter Call (30 to 45 minutes)
- Meet with the Hiring Manager (30-60 minutes)
- Technical Interviews (2 x 60 minutes)
- Culture & Values Interview (30 to 45 minutes)
Please let us know if you require any special requirements for your interview and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
Ideal Location For This Role
This is a fully remote role, so that your timezone matches or overlaps with our leadership for this role, you’ll ideally be located in Eastern US or Canada.