Director of Product Marketing
Foxit is remaking the way the world interacts with documents through advanced PDF technology and tools. We are a leading global software provider of fast, affordable, and secure PDF solutions that are used by millions of people worldwide. Winner of numerous awards, Foxit has customers in more than 200 countries and global operations. We have a complete product line and an exciting and aggressive development schedule. Our proven PDF technology is disrupting the status quo establishment and has accelerated our company growth. We are proud to list as customers Google, Amazon, and NASDAQ, and with your skills and help, we plan to add many more. Foxit has offices all over the world, including locations in the US, Asia, Europe, and Australia. For more information, please visit https://www.foxitsoftware.com.
Foxit is looking for a product marketing superstar with startup inclinations to put together the go-to-market and lead PMM for incubation products. As Director of Product Marketing, this role will be a key member of the team that defines and executes the GTM strategy for a new B2B growth offering. Reporting to the VP of Product Strategy, our ideal candidate has demonstrated success delivering commercial SaaS solutions to market; defines and adjusts marketing strategy based on objective results; and recognizes that our success is defined by sales outcomes. You will be responsible for building a best-in-class product marketing team that deeply understands our customers; building a multi-channel marketing strategy to build awareness and drive sales momentum; bringing products to market; and continually measuring our product’s in-market performance to ensure our marketing spend delivers outsized impact.
• You will be responsible for building, inspiring, managing and leading a diverse team of product marketers and technical evangelists to drive GTM strategy and messaging.
• Own the product marketing fundamentals: value propositions; product positioning; messaging; pricing; buyer/user personas; product launches; content strategy; webinars; competitive intelligence; market research; segmentation; win/loss analysis; and more.
• Be an expert on our products and our customers, and ensure your team is too.
• Understand and be your customer’s advocate.
• Inspire action through data-driven insights (market assessments, competitive benchmarking) and drive your teams to execute with operational rigor and efficiency.
• Work collaboratively with designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to create a seamless customer experience, removing pain points, and creating a reason for customers to refer us within their ecosystem.
• Be an active partner with the Sales teams to deliver training, content, and support for them to reach their goals.
• Create thought leadership content for industry events while ensuring messaging consistency on throughout our case studies, whitepapers, blogs, presentations, webinars, and videos.
• Create and own the collection of market and customer data to enable the product team to prioritize value delivery with our products.
The role description doesn't fit 100%? But you have the feeling that Foxit could give your career a boost? Let's talk anyway and tell us your story! We are still growing, and some job profiles are not written yet!
Foxit is a progressive, open-minded meritocracy. What you’re capable of matters, the rest doesn’t. (We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.)
- Job Type
- Full Time
- 82 days ago
Similar Jobs from Partners
Licensed Clinical Psychologist- Relocate to North Carolina
8 hours ago
Travel Nurse - RN - LD - Labor and Delivery
8 hours ago
Tech Lead [Remoto] Argentina.
82 days ago
Customer Experience Representative [Canales Escritos] Bogotá
82 days ago
Business Development Lead
Ntropy Network Inc
82 days ago