Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for a Director of Analytics who is passionate, innovative and insightful. The role requires you to partner with product, sales, marketing, finance and operations to achieve business outcomes that are aligned with company strategy, with data driven decision making as a foundation. One of the very first responsibilities will include setting up a highly talented team of business intelligence analysts and managers in India.
What You’ll Do
- Demonstrate insightful thought-leadership, strategic problem solving, high impact team management and strong partnerships at senior executive levels.
- Build, coach, mentor, motivate and supervise analytic managers, project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work in respective verticals.
- Leverage business context and data analytics skills to define the business problem to be solved, develop methodology and roadmap, formulate analytical approach and define data gathering approach.
- Lead the weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual reporting along with medium and long-term planning. Create dashboards, tools, models to equip and enable our business verticals to take business decisions and drive desired outcomes.
- Establish and implement data governance that guides data quality management throughout the organization. For example, Data must be well-defined to be sharable beyond a specific task.
- Introduce the practice of communicating data in a way that sticks with the audience and encourages positive changes in behavior. Bring culture of design principles such as understanding the audience the decision they are trying to make and tailored the visualization for user engagement.
What You’ll Bring
- 12 or more years’ experience as an analytics leader with strong organizational and planning skills and proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- 8+ years experience of collaborating/ managing cross-functional teams to execute key value creation (top and bottom line) and manage transformation initiatives
- Ability to develop business segment strategies, research markets competitors, articulate value propositions, and identify growth opportunities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to influence stakeholders to act based on insights from analytics
- Metrics/data-driven analytical mindset of constantly measuring success and driving continuous improvement in tools, content, and programs.
- Analytical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analysing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute our common goals
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together