What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for an exceptional individual who serves the needs of developers, entrepreneurs, creators, and builders in the Developer and Ecosystem Marketing team. We are seeking a Director of Developer Relations for the EMEA region to own and implement Circle’s developer advocacy strategies, engage and inspire developers in pushing the boundaries of building with Circle’s applications and services and build and mentor a team to scale our efforts to grow our impact in the EMEA region.
What you'll work on:
- Develop long and short-term strategic developer growth and engagement strategies in the EMEA region that directly contributes to Circle’s GTM objectives.
- Own the roadmap and execution of industry events, meetups, and hackathons that centers around educational initiatives.
- Build, lead and mentor a DevRel team that is focused on localized community, content creation, developer experiences.
- Create content and speak at developer events and meetups to build Circle’s reputation as the most ‘trusted and transparent’ partner in crypto and blockchain.
- Coach and mentor team members to become inspiring speakers and exceptional listeners of the developer community.
- Collaborating with ecosystem partners in the EMEA region to amplify the transparency and trust of Circle to developers.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 12+ years as a developer and/or DevRel advocate, ideally in the API ecosystem.
- 5+ years as a leader of a technical or DevRel team.
- Obsessed with delivering the best developer user experience.
- Ownership mentality; you are the sole owner of your vision and initiatives and will do what is required to ensure success.
- Experience building diverse and cross-functional teams in the tech; crypto/web3 experience is preferred but not required.
- Highly organized, with an ability to juggle multiple projects at any given time without sacrificing quality/nuance.
- High level of empathy and interpersonal skills that spans multi-generations.
- Fluency with at least one programming language.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.