LEON'S IS LOOKING HIRING FOR A DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (TAC)
- Excellent oral and written communications
- Minimum 3 years of professional IT experience triaging, diagnosing, escalating, and/or resolving technical hardware and application incident requests.
- Demonstrated device imaging and provisioning experience. Preference for experience with Microsoft SCCM, MDT, WDS administration for imaging & client patching.
- Technical proficiency with all major end-user hardware vendors, specifically Dell and Apple.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user devices and related hardware and software to meet delivered requirements for desktop service levels.
- Analyze current technical designs, risks, and issues – propose effective solutions.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and work with the Manager, IT Support Services to implement processes that enhance Help Desk operations
- Be available for after-hours/weekend on-call support as required. Other duties as assigned. Comfortable working weekends and off hours on-call support.
Preferred Knowledge and Qualifications
- Customer Service
- Member of IT Desktop Service Support team. Single point of contact for escalated and sensitive cases related to IT desktop technical issues, demonstrate experience in creative problem solving and Top Tier communication skills.
- Proven ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner, while exercising a high level of patience, empathy and positivity.
- Experienced in BMC FootPrint IT service management and Cisco Finesse Call Centre product
Windows/Linux Desktop Administration and Operations
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Windows Desktop environment
- Support Active Directory, Configuration and Policies, User administrations
- Prepare, Deploy and Manage 5000+ Windows workstations organization wide
- Familiarity with Microsoft SCCM, MDT and WDS an asset. Implement proper Windows Desktop patch policies, Group Policies and Change Management
- Manage and Support corporate File and Print sharing
iPhones / Tablets / RF Guns Administration and Operations
- Experience in latest version of iOS,
- Prepare, Deploy and Manage a service fleet of iOS products
- Familiarity with SOTI: Enterprise Mobility Solutions an asset
Preferred accreditation / certification
- Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teams Administrator Associate