Fortune 500 Multinational Leading Organisation is redefining talent acquisition for leading enterprises in the world by making the process of identifying great talent faster, more efficient and data driven. We do this by allowing professionals to discover the best opportunities to grow their careers, identify opportunities that match their career aspirations and making the recruiting process simpler and easier with dynamic assessments and conversational interfaces.
Fortune 500 Multinational Leading Organisation is a part of ANSR, an Accel backed global leader helping Fortune 100 companies transform their business through technology and innovation. We already work with some of the world’s leading enterprises for their talent acquisition and this is an opportunity to roll out a product which impacts some of the best employers globally hire better.
About the role
We at Fortune 500 Multinational Leading Organisation are looking for a passionate Data Scientist to help us build our AI infrastructure further. This is a cross functional role and involves collaborating with the product, strategy, marketing and engineering teams. As one of the early members of the Data Science team, you’ll get to design, build and deploy cutting edge ML and DL algorithms from scratch.
The goal of the Data Science team at Talent 500 is to optimize and drive efficiencies of the T500 platform to make it easier for both talent and companies to come together. Over the next year we plan to scale up our technology further and invest significantly into building other components of our AI system. Some of the interesting work we do here include predicting candidate fitment based on resume, profile, assessment and psychometric tests, video analysis to evaluate candidate communication skills, recommendation engines for job recommendations, conversational bots etc.
Specific responsibilities are given below.
· Ideate and Innovate to come up with new AI and Tech solutions and components that help solve existing problems
· Work with Strategy, Product, Tech and Growth teams to understand and implement solutions
· Independently Solution Design, Build and Iterate new AI models and components
· Deploy AI models and components in a efficient and scalable way
· Analyse data to improve existing AI models and components
· Lead and mentor junior data scientists in the team
Required Skills :
· 2 4 years of experience
· BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
· Experience building Deep Learning models preferably in the NLP and with sequential models
· Experience building shallow Machine Learning models using algorithms like Random Forests, Multi variate Linear Regression, Logistic Regression etc.
· Hands on experience working with Python using libraries like TensorFlow, Pytorch, Keras and scikit learn
· Fair understanding of tech systems, Restful APIs, databases, MySQL, web platforms etc.
· Strong Problem solving and Ownership skills
· Good written and verbal communication skills
REASONS TO JOIN US
· We are a part of ANSR, trusted by some of the world’s largest companies to help transform their businesses with innovation and technology. Our existing relationships allows us access to some of the best and most aspirational companies as clients on day 1
· We're working on a problem every professional understands deeply. If you've ever experienced a bad interview, a long winded recruiting process or just an incredibly difficult time finding opportunities that match your needs, then you know the problem we're solving.
· We have an experienced team: our founders have founded and sold companies before. We are an Accel Partners backed company.
· Our team is small, so you'd have a large amount of responsibility and impact on how we grow. Picking an early startup to join is tough, but the things to look for are a strong team, traction, and a large market. It's rare to find a team as small as ours that has all three.