Narvar is growing! We are hiring a Customer Success Program Manager.. You are a person who is self-motivated, scrappy, and willing to learn and take action. You get to partner with our amazing Customer Success Team. Success in this position becomes a building block to a career path as a Customer Success professional and beyond.
- Support the performance goals of the Customer Success organization by helping to develop, test, and measure scalable onboarding, product deployment, and customer projects.
- Optimize customer engagement through qualitative and quantitative feedback.
- Collaborate with your peers in Success, Sales, Support, and Product to provide a seamless experience for customers.
- Help support a portfolio of high-growth accounts with a focus on retention and expansion.
- Work with Sales and Operations Team to pull relevant KPIs to support growth and expansion.
- Identify opportunities for product upgrades, improvements in how customers are leveraging the components of their existing products, and when to involve Sales for cross-sell.
- Learn from teammates and every client interaction to continuously develop core customer success skills and competencies.
- Assist in onboarding new customers, ensuring they know how to use the platform and how our product and services can support their business needs.
- Be proficient in best practices related to post-purchase experiences at leading retailers.
- Leverage data-driven metrics to understand the health and opportunities of users, and develop the right approaches to engage at scale or through various CS touch points.
- Identify areas of opportunity for self-service functionality across Narvar’s product suite.
- Present updates, feedback, or customer stories at team or company meetings.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that could affect customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for product development with our engineering and product teams.
What we are looking for
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Ability to navigate through softwares and learn quickly
- Knowledge of one of the following is a plus: Retail, E-Commerce, Logistics
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and a quick, curious learner
- Ability to think on your feet and thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Customer Success Manager, Project Manager, Program Manager or comparable role at a SaaS company (working with scale or growth accounts a plus!)
- Experience managing project plans, meeting deadlines, and working through blockers as needed.
- Ability to collaborate with Product, Success, Support, and Sales teams to get things done
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management
- Strong interpersonal, project mgmt, communication & problem-solving skills
- Client facing skills that radiate enthusiasm, high energy, poise, and confidence
- Ability to articulate the value proposition of technology platforms to meet client needs
- Ability to work with both technical and business stakeholders
We're on a mission to simplify the everyday lives of consumers. We believe post-purchase is a critical phase of the customer journey. That's why we created Narvar - a platform focused on driving customer loyalty through seamless post-purchase experiences that allow retailers to retain, engage, and delight customers. If you've ever bought something online, there's a good chance you've used our platform!
From the hottest new direct-to-consumer companies to retail’s most renowned brands, Narvar works with Patagonia, GameStop, Neiman Marcus, Sonos, Nike and 850+ other brands. With offices in San Francisco, London, Paris, and Bangalore, we've served over 125 million consumers worldwide across 8 billion interactions, 38 countries, and 55 languages.
Pioneering the post-purchase movement means navigating into the unknown. Our team thrives on this sense of adventure while nurturing a mindset of innovation. We're a home for big hearts and we leave our egos at the door. We work hard but we always make time to celebrate professional wins, baby showers, birthday parties, and everything in between.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.