To support the first part of the participant journey in branch, providing information and guidance, promoting the available services, conducting initial screening and eligibility checks, and ensuring that the participant experience commences in a positive and appropriate manner. This function is key to maximising the number of motivated participants who go on to participate in branch and outreach and development services activities on their journey to sustained employment.
1. To act as the first point of contact for participants, providing a promotional and informative overview of the services offered by the branch and gaining candidate commitment regarding contracts delivered by Remploy to support their journey to employment and remaining in employment.
2. Responsible for the collation and sending of all welcome packs to new participants.
3. Responsible for all contractual service level agreements relating to referral and programme starts.
4. Responsible for all adminsitration related duties to ensure Key Workers / Specialists are supported.
5. Responsible for branch / field team petty cash reconciliations. Responsible for all purchase orders and purchase cards and related ordering to ensure smooth running of branch / field operations.
6. Responsible for all tracking calls and updating of records as directed by Key Workers / Specialists / Performance Leads
ESSENTIAL- Demonstrable experience of working in a role where sales, promotional or influencing skills are required.- Background in face-to-face customer service.- Experience of working to structured targets and deadlines.- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of communication and learning preferences.- Strong interpersonal skills, specifically around listening, questioning and building relationships.- Influencing skills that promote commitment and action.- Customer focused with a strong commitment to customer care.- Ability to plan and organise workload to meet required targets and deadlines.- Computer skills including Microsoft Outlook.- Numeracy and literacy skills to facilitate management reporting.- Strong team player with a positive and flexible approach to both work and colleagues.- Excellent knowledge of participant barriers, products and services available to participants- Team player willing to help others and able to use own initiative- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail- Qualification in customer services at, or equivalent to, Level 3 or equivalent experience
DESIRABLE- Competent speaker of the Welsh language