CLEAR is looking for a Member Care Specialist to work from home in Orlando, who shares a passion for service excellence.. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a passion for delivering results and enriching our members’ experience. The main function of this role is to represent CLEAR’s values while providing solutions and guidance to new and loyal members. Member Care Specialists support our customers’ membership needs through telephone, email, and live messaging interactions.
This position is remote but must be based in Orlando.
Perks of Being a Team Member at CLEAR!
- Competitive hourly rate of $16
- 15 days Paid Time Off for Full Time Team Members, increasing with time in service
- 10 Company Paid Holidays (1.5x pay if worked!)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance for eligible team members
- Paid Parental Leave Program for eligible team members
- Free CLEAR memberships for you and one other. Plus a discounted membership for three friends!
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Ongoing training & development programs to learn about security, customer service, and sales
- Opportunity to grow & advance your career with a growing company!
- Emotional Well Being Assistance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Optional employee benefits for backup childcare and elder care through Care.com
- Pet, Home & Auto Insurance and Legal advice
- Family, Military & Bereavement Leave Plans
What is a CLEAR Member Care Specialist?
- Act as our members’ primary point of contact through telephone, email, and live chat interactions
- Contribute to our world-class customer service by devising creative solutions and offering clear guidance to our members
- Think creatively about ways to improve and strengthen CLEAR’s relationship with members
- Assist members in managing their CLEAR membership
- Recognize members’ needs and present solutions that include upselling CLEARs products and services
- Develop rapport with our members in all interactions; offer solutions – not excuses
- Identify potential improvements and recommend them to Member Care leadership; support change initiatives
- Consistently meet and exceed department set KPIs
Who you are:
- Customer obsessed - You have an absolute passion for ensuring a great member experience with every contact.
- An expert in delivering effective solutions and identifying problems
- Able to bring out the positive in any situation
- A strong written and verbal communicator
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, hospitality-driven atmosphere
- Previous sales and/or customer service experience, a plus – we’ll teach you the rest!
- Open availability and flexibility is a must – ability to work a variety of shifts
- Ability to comply with all security and safety guidelines, policies and procedures, and follow protocol thoroughly and consistently.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
At CLEAR, we believe you are you and by using your biometrics –eyes, face, and fingerprints- we keep you moving. We provide innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums and venues nationwide.
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.