RIOS is a technology company helping global customers automate their factories, warehouses, and supply chain operations by deploying a new class of AI-powered and dexterous robots. RIOS robots handle hard-to-automate tasks, typically requiring human-level dexterity, in unstructured environments. RIOS is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA and has a pilot facility in San Carlos, CA. More information is available at www.rios.ai.
RIOS is looking for a Content Writer to work within the RIOS Marketing Department. The Content Writer will create written content, articles, and scripts to strengthen our website, and digital and other media by delivering our company’s story to multiple audiences and demographics across multiple platforms.
This team member will deliver and build a leading content narrative and body of work around a fast-emerging robotics company in Silicon Valley. We are looking for a creative and analytical writer, who is passionate about robotics, willing to jump in at any time to write content and help to build brand awareness across multiple platforms. This position may be fully remote.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Create compelling written content for featured topics on our website and strengthen external marketing presence
- Ability to drive high-volume content strategy and stick to an editorial calendar
- Working knowledge and understanding of SEO
- Working knowledge of website editing, marketing, sales, can create landing pages and email sequences
- Collaboratively work with marketing team, developers, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) team to plan and implement updated website content, brand/style, and layout
- Experience with various content formats
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Understanding of social media principles and practices
- Most importantly, have fun showing the industrial world about RIOS robots!
Skills / Talents:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in content creation, strategy, and development
- Strong writing skills. Must be experienced with writing across various digital platforms and SEO
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent creativity skills
- Experience in creating content for robotics or industrial automation is a PLUS
- Competitive salary package & Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision insurance plans
- 401(k) plan
- Social events + happy hours + team parties
- Free lunch
- Flexible time off & paid holidays