Healthcare delivery involves hundreds of repetitive, manual, error-prone tasks that account for over $1 trillion in administrative costs per year. Notable’s platform unifies artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, design, and no-code configurability to automate these workflows across the continuum of care – improving patient outcomes and reducing costs. Our mission is to enrich every patient interaction through modern digital experiences and intelligent automation. Leading healthcare organizations like CommonSpirit Health and Intermountain rely on our platform to provide a delightful omni-channel experience, deliver care at scale, reduce clinician documentation burden, and drive efficiency.
You will be a part of the Solutions team that will be the internal subject matter experts on every Automation on our platform. This specialized expert team will be responsible for identifying and managing all automation opportunities, ranging from patient to provider to payers, and will be critical to creating value for our customers.
- identifies new automation opportunities based on domain expertise and customer conversations;
- helps define the product vision for new automation opportunities;
- works with customers pre-sales to identify high ROI automation opportunities through shadowing and discovery sessions;
- maintains a central automation library consisting of implementation best practices and ROI;
- support the Sales team during the sales cycle as a subject matter expert;
- support the Implementation and Customer Success teams during implementation as a domain expert;
- support the Product team in translating current workflows into best-in-class products.
You're a great fit because you...
- have 3+ years experience working as a clinician;
- have strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to lead webinars, conference presentations, and compose op-ed articles;
- have a passion for working autonomously -- a self-starter who thrives in white space;
- are highly collaborative team player who can effectively augment other functions.
Bonus if you...
- have experience with provider workflows;
- have a technical background (e.g. educational focus in engineering, research/work experience in AI/ML).
Diversity is important to our team; if you're unsure if you might be a fit, please apply!