Aligned Modern Health (AMH) is changing the face of healthcare and helping people lead healthier lives. We are building the leading national brand in drug-free, surgery-free healthcare and are the largest and highest rated integrative medicine group in the Midwest. We pride ourselves on outstanding clinical outcomes and a five-star patient experience. We have 18 clinics across the city of Chicago and surrounding suburbs, and we are growing quickly! To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.alignedmodernhealth.com.
We are urgently hiring and currently looking for outstanding, personable, team- and service-oriented people to join us as full-time Clinic Experience Managers at various North and Northwest suburban locations - including Mount Prospect and Deerfield. The starting base salary for this role is $50,000 per year plus monthly bonus potential.
- Provide exceptional customer service in a “Concierge” role and build 5-star relationships with patients;
- Be expert in patient scheduling: consistently book all appointments prescribed in a treatment plan; achieve low rates of cancelled and no-show appointments, act as “Scheduler-in-Chief” by leading the clinic team to consistently achieve scheduling success with AMH patients;
- Be the “go-to” person for all patient communication and inquiries and respond with a sense of urgency;
- Collaborate with providers and staff to manage a fast-paced environment and orchestrate the flow of patients throughout the clinic;
- Support financial needs of a clinic and patients including insurance verification, communicating insurance coverage with patients, and collecting patient payments;
- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports and ensure that all required daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines are met;
- Be a positive contributor to the patient-first, team-based culture at AMH;
- Serve as a support partner for clinic providers.
- “Patient first” attitude and ability to consistently provide 5-star service;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, team environment;
- Detail oriented, organized and logistics whiz;
- Proactive problem solver who thrives and “wows” under pressure;
- Energetic and outgoing personality with a desire to help people - prior experience in sales, hospitality or events a BIG plus;
- Passionate about health and wellness;
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
We offer competitive compensation and unlimited opportunity with one of Chicago’s most exciting and fastest growing health and wellness companies.
Aligned Modern Health is an equal opportunity employer.