We’re looking to hire an avid Audiovisual Developer to oversee the production process for our digital content projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you’ll be at the heart of the action that is our audiovisual department.
- Working within this perpetually moving and innovating department, you’ll be given the opportunity to learn, grow, excel and party like there's no tomorrow (even though you probably have a deadline then).
- You’ll be part of a strong team that goes about creating fabulous animations and fantastic motion graphics for the world's leading agencies and their brands.
- Together with our department lead, who monitors production quality, you are responsible for managing the in- and output of the animation team.
- You liaise between teams and clients to make sure MediaMonks nails milestone after milestone, hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You work together with our animators, creative directors and (film) producers to make sure every pixel is polished to perfection.
- A big part of your day-to-day is being involved with the creative team to generate digital content for an e-comerce brand.
- You must know about the different formats for social media Igs, Fb, Tik Tok, Stickers, GIFs, etc….
- You translate the complexity of animation production into lucid language that clients and other outsiders can understand.
- You must do editing, motion graphics, 2D animation, 3D is a plus.
- We expect from you a clear vision about your work, so you can jump into a client's meeting, listen to their briefs and be able to present your proposal together with the creative team..
Meet & Exceed This Profile?
If you identify with this role as well as with our one-of-a-kind company culture and the things we love besides work, we’d love to meet and tell you more about this job. Working at MediaMonks means working at a young and successful international production company that is in constant motion.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this medior position, we are looking for an individual with a promising resumé and enough years of professional experience to impress us and prove you're the one.
- We work with Adobe Creative suite, we expect the same from you.
- You have sufficient technical understanding to foresee and address possible planning and production issues.
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
- If you’re able to offer advice on a range of animation matters including 2D & 3D, that’s a big plus.