About KOKO Networks
KOKO Networks is a venture-backed technology company currently operating in Kenya and India. Our mission is to imagine and deliver technology that transforms life in the world’s fastest growing cities. We build and deploy cloud-connected "KOKO Points" inside local retail outlets, which provide mass market consumer goods in partnership with major suppliers. Our first solution is liquid ethanol cooking fuel, which offers significant cost savings and quality of life improvements in the multi-billion dollar urban cooking market. In Kenya, this solution is delivered in partnership with Vivo Energy, the operator of Shell-branded fuel infrastructure across Africa. KOKO offers a fast-paced and highly collaborative work environment with significant opportunities for professional growth. We are looking for people who share our passion for technology and our vision for global impact.
Saarus is the manufacturing arm of KOKO Networks. As an Assistant Manager, ERP, working out of our Sanand factory location, you will -
· Establish ERP needs via business process analysis and collaboration with various departments and stakeholder’s
· Coordinate with KOKO engineering and product team for developing, implementation of business needs of the factory.
· Suggest programs and scripts for minor functional improvements
· Configure the ERP appropriately in terms of access, user rights, uptime, etc.
· Perform diagnostic tests and resolve issues to optimize performance.
· Providing technical support and training to ERP end-users.
· Understand & analyse the requirements of various departments & coordinate with the engineering team for its implementation.
· Provide insights in improving productivity and efficiency of business process by using best practices
· Plan, strategizing and document ERP processes
· Identify and resolve operational issues arising in the ERP
· Adhere to company policies and industry regulations.
· Keep abreast of the latest ERP upgrades and offerings.
Qualifications: Bachelor In Engineering in IT/Computer Science
Experience: 5 - 9 Years
· Knowledge of Functional application software (ERP/SAP)
· Planning, Monitoring and Review
· Good communication skills
· Maturity in working with business stakeholders
· Experience in Odoo ERP is an added advantage
· In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding and business processes
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!