Assessment Solution/Delivery Lead
We are currently seeking a driven and skilled individual for the position of Assessment Solution/Delivery Lead with experience working in the health plan space. Candidate will be responsible for proving the technical and architectural leadership for a fast-paced, high intensity assessment project.
- Partners with the Assessment Delivery Lead to ensure a sound and quality alignment of the Projé team with IT leadership and SME’s.
- Provides the technical and architectural leadership for the Projé Assessment team to secure a holistic assessment of the client business domain and remediations actions needed to address it.
- Provides guidance for, plans, leads, and facilitates critical discussions with both the client IT leadership and SME’s during the Assessment phases (discovery, analysis, recommendation).
- Using his/her broad business and IT experience in delivering holistic business solutions, collaborates closely with Projé Assessment Business Analysts providing insights and cross-validation into process, organizational, systems/technology and data gaps identified and impacts of recommended remediation actions on the upstream and downstream systems involved.
- Crafts a conceptual architecture current and recommended future states that depicts and summarizes of the critical aspects the collective set of recommendations made (across people, process, technology, and data).
- Partners with Assessment Delivery Lead, as needed, in assembling and presentation of critical client stakeholder meetings.
- Provides holistic technical and business leadership in alignment with, and in support of the Assessment Delivery Lead in building a powerful, high-value actionable recommendation plan that addresses client’s stated business problem domain.
- In alignment with the Assessment Delivery Lead and Assessment team at large, collaborates with the business and IT teams to ensure that Projé solution recommendations made, are in alignment with, and enhances client short and mid-term plans.
- As appropriate, presents design recommendations objectively, and in a way that will facilitate effective and timely decision-making through written and oral communication materials that effectively summarize findings.
- As appropriate and as needed, in due course of the assessment he/she collaborates with client Architecture/technical resources to ensure that technical/architectural implications of the recommendations made support and enhance and in alignment with client’s IT and Business Strategies.
- Strong experienced-based understanding of critical processes, systems and data used to support a typical health plan operation.
- Broad knowledge of both on-premises, cloud-based business and IT systems, technologies and tools, business process and workflow automation tools, data analytics and reporting tools, BPM/UML tools and ideally exposure to machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Ability to make sense of complex, intertwined set of business/technical issues and create a relevant picture of what matters the most to ensure an actionable and pragmatic action plan.
- Ability to communicate and present in verbal and written format in a clear, concise, and professional manner, appropriately tailored to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Solid understanding and experience in integration design patterns and inter-operability across various integration platforms.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly stressful and changing environment.
- Ability to embrace the unknown by having good adaptability skills.
- Being open-minded to learning a new way of performing your duties and being willing to learn and try new things.
- Ability to build relationships communicate effectively and handle situations in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to produce critical deliverables in a high time bound engagement (8 to 12 weeks (about 3 months)).
- Strong facilitation skills.
- High degree of comfort, confidence, and fluency in communicating with executive leadership team.
- Ability to maintain cool and posture in highly stressful conditions.
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence to help navigate and manage conflict across inherent client sensitivities, anxieties.
- Competitive pay and bonuses
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401K with percentage company match
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Flexible schedule
Education and Experience
- Have at least five (5) years of experience in the role of a Solution and/or Application Architect.
- Minimum of five (years) of healthcare/healthcare insurance industry.
- At least 10 years of experience in building/designing and delivering business/technical solutions as part of the project that spanned part of cross-functional/cross-domain organizational boundaries.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration or related field preferred.