Looking for your next career move in one of the largest growing industries in the country? TelCom Construction is a turn-key telecommunications contractor hiring a full-time Aerial Supervisor. The Supervisor's primary responsibility is to lead and maintain safety and efficient operations of their crews as well as perform and maintain make ready duties.
What will you do?
- Provide communication and leadership to Field Supervisors, job Foremen and crew members
- Organize materials, equipment, and labor to complete project in a timely manner
- Perform quality control verification of all aerial projects as requested
- Assist with underground projects as needed
- Verify locates, materials and billings
- Work directly with customer on issues/needs
- Provide all required job reporting
- Complete as-builts and redlines
- Track make ready progress, track submissions to pole owner(s), forecast crew needs
- Track permit department submissions to pole owners
- Schedule crews as it pertains to available aerial routes
- Review and interpret O-Calc reports performed by others
- Actively participate in and take responsibility for safety, maintenance, production and personnel related initiatives
- Assist with hiring needs
- Assist with training and evaluations
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong aerial utility crew training and leadership experience is required
- Experience working with telecommunication MSA contracts is strongly preferred
- This position also requires good computer skills, specifically database software and Excel
- Prior experience working with Google applications is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also required
- Out of town travel will be required as well as on-call availability
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required
- Class A CDL license is a plus!
Benefits and Company Summary
Why Should You Apply:
- Paid lodging and per diem when overnight travel is required
- Company vehicles for business use
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Critical Illness, Life and AD&D, Short and Long-term disability insurance, Legal, both traditional and ROTH 401k retirement plans with company match, Company stock purchase program and tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- 7 paid annual Holidays
- Advancement opportunities, including ongoing training opportunities, for individuals demonstrating an aptitude and drive to expand their skill base as well as the determination and positive attitude to progress their career
TelCom Construction is a full service, turnkey telecommunications utility contractor with a growing market presence within the industry. Headquartered in Clearwater, MN and with locations throughout the Upper Midwest, our focus on midwestern values and continuously delivering a quality product with attention to safety, integrity and customer satisfaction has driven our success.
TelCom is proud to be an EEO/AA and Veteran-Friendly employer!
To apply for this opportunity, please visit our career page at www.telcomconstruction.com/careers.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.