As the Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for fulfilling administrative tasks such as publishing website content, including product information and promotions, on behalf of the Marketing Team. You will also set up vendors, process invoices and provide access to our dealers to the Canon web portal.
We are excited to offer a new and adaptive way of working that provides flexibility in the workforce while maintaining operational readiness! By blending remote and in-office work, we are able to take advantage of the independence and flexibility that comes with working from home, and the collaboration, teamwork and sense of belonging that comes from working together face-to-face. Our Workstyle Program offers the best of both situations: structure and sociability with independence and flexibility.
- Coordinate translations and optimize website content into CRM and according to publishing date and time of the content
- Issue payment for invoices submitted by approved vendors, including one time purchases as well as monthly contract payments
- Ensure promotions are entered accurately into the ecommerce CRM
- Coordinate with Canon ambassadors to provide Canon gear for trials
- Purchase items from various external vendors and ensure they are set up accurately
- Collect forms and verify information, and submit requests into the Vendor Management Application
- Ensure that accounts for dealer partners are created in Canon platforms
To Succeed, You Will Need:
- High school diploma or equivalency
- 1-3 years of related work experience
- Ability to manage time and follow well-established and documented policies
- Basic computer/technical skills are required to use Microsoft Office
- Strong project and process management skills
- French is considered an asset
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
- Canon is committed to the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities.
- By monitoring public health conditions and following local COVID-19 guidelines, we are taking necessary precautions and putting the safety of our employees and candidates first. A critical component of our workplace safety program includes our COVID-19 vaccination policy. Employees are required to be fully vaccinated and must provide Canon with proof of vaccination or undergo regular COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Screening in order to access the workplace. Canon will provide reasonable accommodation if the successful candidate cannot be vaccinated due to grounds protected by human rights legislation in their province of employment.
- This position offers a Hybrid work schedule. You will be required to be in the office Mondays and Wednesdays each week, with the ability to work from home for the remainder of the week (subject to specific business needs requiring office attendance)
- When working from home, a reliable internet connection is required. Remote work is supported with cloud-based applications and collaboration tools
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Life insurance, disability and wellness programs
- Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Sick days
- Matching RRSP contribution & Profit Sharing Program
- Tuition Assistance Program for professional continuing education
- Discounts on Canon products, retailers, memberships and more!
- Free coffee and snacks
- On-site cafeteria and outdoor patio
- Employee gym and fitness centre
- Employee referral program
- Inspire Program, online peer-to-peer recognition for redeemable points on hundreds of products.
- Community involvement