Draper is an independent, nonprofit research and development company headquartered in Cambridge, MA. The 1,800 employees of Draper tackle important national challenges with a promise of delivering successful and usable solutions. From military defense and space exploration to biomedical engineering, lives often depend on the solutions we provide. Our multidisciplinary teams of engineers and scientists work in a collaborative environment that inspires the cross-fertilization of ideas necessary for true innovation. For more information about Draper, visit www.draper.com.
Our work is very important to us, but so is our life outside of work. Draper supports many programs to improve work-life balance including workplace flexibility, employee clubs ranging from photography to yoga, health and finance workshops, off site social events and discounts to local museums and cultural activities. If this specific job opportunity and the chance to work at a nationally renowned R&D innovation company appeals to you, apply now www.draper.com/careers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Draper is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We understand the value of diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Draper is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join Draper’s Enovia PLM Administration staff in contributing towards the support and further development of our Dassault Systems® Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE Product Lifecycle Management tool (3DX)
- Interface with Information Technology, Management Information Systems, PLM Architect, Model Based Engineering staff, and Dassault representatives in planning and executing tasks associated with Draper’s 3DX implementation, including addressing configuration and customization challenges
- Perform infrastructure development and provide support as Draper upgrades from 3DExperience 2017x to 2022x
- Perform Enovia 3DEXPERIENCE installations, upgrades, and service pack installations on multiple environments per prepared procedures
- Monitor database performance, troubleshoot database performance issues, and perform database tuning
- Monitor JVM performance, troubleshoot JVM performance issues, and perform JVM tuning and load balancing
- Create and execute MQL programs using shell scripting and TCL
- Provide Linux administration services, including creating and editing bash scripts, installing applications, and administering security certificates and product licenses
- Provide mentoring and leadership to junior members of the PLM team
- A.S. degree or higher from an accredited institution
- One or more years of system administration experience with Red Hat Linux operating system
- Programming skills in writing/editing bash scripts, python, MQL, and TCL
- Working knowledge of SAMBA, SCP, and SSH
- Working knowledge of issuing certificate requests to a Certification Authority, developing certificates in a JVM environment, and deploying certificates into local Linux environments
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- S. degree or higher in a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, or other similar technical discipline preferred
- Prior experience with Dassault 3D Experience system administration in a Linux environment strongly preferred
- Understanding of and familiarity with engineering product design, development, and manufacturing processes strongly preferred
- Familiarity with MCAD, ECAD, and MRP systems strongly preferred
- Security+ certification preferred
- The ability to obtain and/or maintain a U.S. Secret security clearance
** Draper has implemented a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination requirement for all Draper employees. This will be a condition of employment to work at Draper.